Here’s a bit of chocolatey, champagne goodness…
- 30ml of amaretto
30ml chocolate liqueur
- Dark chocolate
Pretty champagne glasses
The rocket science part:
- Grate or shave your chocolate.
- Dip your pretty glass in a bit of the liqueur and rim your glass with those #nomnomnom chocolate shavings.
- Fill a large glass with ice and mix together your amaretto and chocolate liqueur.
- Stir (we know… it’s so complicated…)
- Pour in your champagne and then strain the mix into your chocolate rimmed glass.
Cheers Dears xx